The relationship management ‘broker’; director of an organisation’s network.
- Creating internal awareness of the nature and usefulness of professional relationship management.
- Translating general strategy into a relationship management strategy, so that it becomes clear how relationship management contributes to the success of the organisation.
- Applying focus so that the ‘right’ stakeholders get the attention.
- Standardising processes such as developing a basis for an (individual) networking plan.
- Organising networking team meetings. • Feeding back to the organisation with information from the networks.