- RM STRATEGY – from strategy to a relationship management strategy.
- RM GOVERNANCE – roles, tasks, responsibilities of everyone who is (internally) involved in relationship management; networkers, networking teams and coordination of relationship management.
- RM TOOLS – CRM, networking toolkit, measurably effective (internal and external) networking events.
- NETWORKING – ensure strong networking skills in the organisation and a basis for structured networking
Ask us to work out a tailor-made proposal for a scan of your current relationship management; during a scan, all aspects of modern and professional relationship management are discussed with the aim of making an inventory of what is already happening and what is not yet happening
- YEARLY NETWORKING TARGETS – the focus of the network activities.
- EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS – stakeholder prioritisation and stakeholder prioritisation for relationship management.
- CONTACT – contact intensity.
- RESULTS – Return-on-Relationship
ISRM works for government, business and the non-profit sector; we work for those with a responsibility for the complex management of an organisation’s network.
The experts at ISRM, also authors of Managing Authentic Relationships.
HOW DO WE WORK?
A scan consists of a one-day session in which all aspects of current relationship management are discussed step by step with the most relevant internal stakeholders;
- What components does a modern and professional relationship management consist of?
- How is this organised with us now?
- What steps will we take in the near future to further professionalise our relationship management?
Ask us for a proposal for a scan; send us a request for a customised scan via firstname.lastname@example.org.