Programme day 1
Refining the vision of the participants concerning the importance of having a network:
- What are relations, what are networks?
- Why are relations and networks essential to (business) success?
- Relational leadership.
- Developing a network vision.
This component comprises discussions, interactive workshops, and the development of networking skills.
Programme day 2 and 3
- Developing a relationship management strategy.
- Identifying the stakeholders.
- Calculating the (economic) value of relations: the Return on Relations.
- The complexity of the management of relations.
This component comprises various business cases and models, and the development of networking skills.
Programme day 4 and 5
- Internal responsibility for and implementation of relationship management.
- The transition to a modern network organisation.
- Developing networking competencies and organising measurable effective network meetings.
This component comprises discussions, interactive workshops, the development of networking skills. and a networking dinner.
End of day 5: diploma award ceremony
Keep on reading: practical information
This post is also available in: Dutch