Programme day 1 and 2
Refining the vision of the participants concerning the importance of having a network:
- What are relations, what are networks?
- Why are relations and networks essential to (business) success?
- Relational leadership.
- Developing a network vision.
This component comprises discussions and interactive workshops.
Programme day 3 and 4
- Developing a relationship management strategy.
- Identifying the stakeholders.
- Calculating the (economic) value of relations: the Return on Relations.
- The complexity of the management of relations.
This component comprises various business cases and models.
Programme day 5 and 6
- Internal responsibility for and implementation of relationship management.
- The transition to a modern network organisation.
- Developing networking competencies and organising measurable effective network meetings.
This component comprises discussions, interactive workshops and a networking dinner.
Defence of study
- The participants apply the training theory to their own work situation in a study.
Diploma award ceremony
This post is also available in: Dutch