Practical information: Who organises this postgraduate?
The Strategic Relationship Management programme is an initiative of the Institute of Strategic Relationship Management (ISRM).
Who are the participants?
Participants in the Strategic Relationship Management programme are graduates with 4 to 10 years of managerial level experience that deal with complex relationship management issues on a strategic and operational level. They come from different fields, such as government institutions, non-profit organisations and commercial environments:
- Marketing and communication managers, account managers, event managers, sales-support staff, investor relations staff, PA’s (business and industry).
- Cabinet staff, policy assistants, protocol experts, diplomats, communication staff (government).
- Fundraisers, business developers, communication staff (cultural sector).
Who are the trainers?
Strategic Relationship Management is taught by the ISRM founder and director Jean Paul Wijers, the executive leadership development expert Monica Bakker, the Deloitte strategy director Robert Collignon and the change manager Gerty Smit of the Hotelschool The Hague university.
The book Managing Authentic Relationships: Facing New Challenges in a Changing Context (published by Amsterdam University Press) must be studied prior to the programme.
The Strategic Relationship Management training programme includes an ISRM certificate. The training has been accredited by the Dutch Event Managers Association (Genootschap voor Eventmanagers) and the Dutch Association of Government Cabinet Staff (Kring van Kabinetsmedewerkers). The training is also part of the study of third-year Bachelor students of the Hotelschool The Hague university (6 EC elective).
Strategic Relationship Management costs €3,995 per person (excluding VAT) and includes:
- 5 training days (and 4 evenings).
- All class material including an extensive binder with handouts.
- The book ‘Managing Authentic Relationships’.
- 5 lunches and 4 dinners.
- The (framed) ISRM certificate.
For government employees and private individuals the training fee is €3,995 including 21% VAT.
- From Monday 3 till Friday 7 June 2019 (one week, 5 days) in Brussels (in English).
Or follow the Strategic Relationship Management programme from 7 March 2019 (6 training days during a 3-4 month period) in Amsterdam (in Dutch).
How to register?
Complete the registration form.
Practical information: location
The training will be given in the centre of Brussels (location to be determined).
What is the time commitment for this programme?
Apart from 5 days of lessons, literature must be read. This will require around 5-7 hours.
Practical information: general terms and conditions
All fees are transferable but non-refundable. ISRM has the right to move the training to another date. The programme may be subject to change.