Diplomat Magazine: Amsterdam University Press publishes a new book about networking, relationships and relationship management ‘Managing Authentic Relationships; Facing New Challenges in a Changing Context’.
Many organizations are currently undergoing the transition to a more flexible network organization aimed at improving collaboration, both internally and externally. A solid and profitable network is one of the key prerequisites for (business) success, but the development of professional relationship management is new and complex.
Managing Authentic Relationships describes a professional relationship management that provides access to the right networks:
- The development of a relationship management strategy.
- Management by tangible results; the Return-on-Relationship.
- The right approach for the complex management of relations.
- Clear internal responsibility for relations management.
- The right supervision for the transition to a modern network organization.
- The development of the right networking competencies and measurable, effective meetings.
Keep on reading: diplomatmagazine.nl
#networking #networks #relations #relationships #relationshipmanagement #relationshipmarketing